We're looking for
A tenacious, proactive and energetic Account Manager with at least 3 years agency experience ideally with a strong focus on digital marketing to join our first class team of Client Services experts where you would be working with our fantastic roster of clients.
The Account Manager position is a middleweight client management position accountable for supporting client relationships, development and revenues, whilst working alongside key specialists within the overall agency.
- Build and grow client relationships
- Understanding their business and generating new ideas to enhance performance
- Build trust, credibility and client referrals
- Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties
- Assist the Account Director and CSD in achieving client targets/KPIs within the context of the opportunity
Strategic Account Planning
- Assist with strategic and innovative input into client plans
- Assess and highlight cross selling opportunities between the agency divisions
- Assisting in the preparation and pitching of new functionality and ideas
- Optimising the client relationship at all levels across all disciplines
- Review and report against account profitability with ideas for improvement
- Effective and efficient forecasting of client spend
- Good commercial management of the account
- To support the agency in its delivery of ISO27001, including where applicable additional responsibilities for ISO asset owners (informed separately)
- To support the new business team in pitches, tenders and proposals where appropriate
- At least 3 years’ agency experience within the digital marketing field including, PPC, SEO, Affiliate Marketing and Website Development projects
- A demonstrated track record of client relationship development.
- The ability to demonstrate high performance behaviours including influence, empathy, people development and team building.
- The ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- The ability to select, develop and motivate staff, and demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity in relation to interacting with people at all levels.
- Deliver true consumer insight at the highest level of planning.
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet browsers.
- If you would like to apply, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager using the contact details below, including your CV and a covering email with salary expectations.
Interested in this role?
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org