Account Manager - Leeds
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager to support, build and grow client relationships within the agency. Our central Leeds office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
As part of the client services you’ll be supporting the rest of the your team and Account Director in achieving client targets, strategy and innovative input into client plans, whilst helping the agency as a whole to produce fantastic creative work.
Naturally we want someone who is proactive, has first class relationship management skills and experience of working on digital campaigns. We want you to be committed to your clients, strive for excellence and have a can-do attitude.
What we need
- You will need at least 3 years’ experience in working within a marketing agency.
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing digital marketing campaigns and budgets for multiple clients.
- You will need to have a demonstrated track record of client relationship development.
- Experience of managing digital strategies in a multi-channel scenario, incorporating SEO, PPC, Display and Affiliates.
What we'd like
- Experience of managing multiple digital accounts and campaigns
- B2B and B2C client management experience.
- Experience generating creative briefs and functional specifications for interactive content / apps.
What you'll be doing
- Assist with strategic and innovative input into client plans
- Assess and highlight cross selling opportunities between the agency divisions.
- Assisting in the preparation and pitching of new functionality and ideas.
- Optimising the client relationship at all levels across all disciplines.
- Participating in ideations and creative work for campaigns and other agency activities.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
- £1000 direct application fee* (when quoting code DAF2019)
*BY APPLYING DIRECT YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR A BONUS OF UP TO £1000 (dependent on level of position) WHEN YOU PASS YOUR PROBATION. TO QUALIFY FOR THIS, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE CODE DAF2019 IN YOUR COVERING LETTER.
To apply, scroll down and send your CV and covering letter to us which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Account Manager - Leeds
Apply now with your CV to email@example.com