twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing. We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.You will be responsible primarily for supporting campaign managers in implementing campaign strategies, client development and retention at twentysix.
Your role will be to support the increase of online visibility of our client’s websites through digital PR, link earning, content marketing and social media activity.
You will be responsible for identifying high-quality influencers, building relationships with relevant online publications, journalists, bloggers, editors and publishers in order to produce high quality coverage containing desirable backlinks, and increase online awareness for clients in line with strategy by the campaign manager.
You will help to develop client C&C strategies and identify which content is relevant and in demand within client’s sectors, and play a key part in the content creation process.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You’ll understand client’s businesses, their brands and their customers
- You’ll Initiate and participate in ideation sessions and conceptualisation across your own and wider accounts
- You’ll help to build online brand awareness, visibility and increase client’s profiles through implementation of creative campaigns set by Senior Executives
- You'll understand the profitability and time allocation for your projects, including understanding third party costs (i.e. survey) and the implication to the project fee
- You’ll work closely with SEO Analysts, Strategist and Campaign Manager to develop and plan campaigns that achieve their objectives
- You'll have the awareness and look to integrate PR, outreach, copy and social media principles within campaign activity
- You’ll research and cultivate your own relationships with partners such as journalists, publishers, bloggers, editors and webmasters
- You’ll secure high quality offsite content placements for clients, via appropriate methods such as online PR, networking and general relationship building
- You’ll monitor and relay information from the media, relevant to client campaigns
- You’ll monitor and record output of your activity and update clients in a timely manner
- You’ll keep pace with the industry and utilise this knowledge for your clients
- You'll support on new business to help grow account portfolio and team revenue
WHAT WE NEED
- You’ll have at least 2 years’ Digital PR experience.
- You’ll have previous exposure to a professional working environment/Work experience ideally within a digital agency or similar
- You'll be capable of managing multiple campaigns at the same time.
- You’ll have the ability to demonstrate being able to perform tasks independently, and as part of a wider team. Ability to analyse and resolve problems within your work remit quickly and effectively.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity in relation to interacting with people at all levels.
- You’ll be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email etiquette and Internet and SEO / outreach tools.
- You'll have working knowledge of SEO and how this aligns to Content and Communications.
- You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home when the office reopens
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits (inc extra paid leave)
- Social events
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality is not just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.