twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We are looking for a PR Campaign Manager to join our Content and Communications team. Your role will be to research, plan and set the overarching strategy of Content and Communication campaigns. This will take creative thinking, planning and a degree of execution skills to be able to craft holistic content marketing campaigns which reach target audiences with impactful messaging via a mixture of digital PR, influencer marketing and social media activity.
You will work with researchers in the insights team and the Head of Campaign Planning to form an understanding of audiences, their interests, triggers and their media consumption in order to plan a channel mix accordingly.
You will be responsible for the creation of client’s promotion strategies and also have responsibility for identifying which content is relevant and in-demand within client’s sectors, and play a key part guiding the asset creation (copy, design, events video etc) process.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Understand client’s businesses, their brands and their customer to develop and implement forward-thinking strategies that resonate with target audiences.
- Build online brand awareness, visibility and increase client’s profiles through media and creative campaigns.
- Work with SEO Strategists to develop and plan campaigns that achieve their SEO objectives.
- Be able to work with and inspire internal client content, PR and social teams, adding value to their business.
- Work with external PR teams in delivering a cohesive campaign strategy, as appropriate
- Keep up to date with performance on campaigns to help evolve the strategy
- Support on new business to help grow client list and team revenue
- Work with the CS representative to manage and build a strong client relationship and confidently present concepts and strategies to get buy in.
- Be responsible for producing clear and concise briefs, working closely with the “Heads Of” and the creative team to create impactful solutions
- Have the awareness and look to integrate PR, offsite SEO, Copy and Social media principles within our campaign activity.
- Have an awareness of the profitability and time allocation for your projects, including understanding third party costs (i.e. Survey) and the implication to the project fee.
- Research and cultivate relationships with partners such as journalists, publishers, bloggers, editors and webmasters, where appropriate
- Secure high-quality offsite content placements for our clients via appropriate methods, such as online PR, networking and general relationship building, where appropriate.
- Keep pace with the industry and utilise this knowledge for your clients and others outside of the ones you lead on.
- Be a thought leader internally in the agency for content marketing – including lightening talks, knowledge shares and internal email correspondence.
- Have a basic awareness of all campaigns in motion across the team and add strategic insight/guidance where applicable.
- Look to refine processes and ‘horizon scan’ new technologies that will enhance our proposition
- Lead in Content & Comms workshops with clients and agency team members, helping to define structured agendas for ‘off the shelf’ training etc.
- To support the agency in its delivery of ISO27001, including where applicable additional responsibilities for ISO asset owners (informed separately)
WHAT WE NEED
At least 3 years’ Digital PR experience, preferably with line management experience and capable of managing multiple campaigns at the same time.
Ability to demonstrate high performance behaviours including influence, empathy, people development and team building. Ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively. Ability to select, develop and motivate staff. Able to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity in relation to interacting with people at all levels. Ability to deliver true consumer insight at the highest level of planning.
Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet and SEO / outreach tools.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager email@example.com
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.