twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We are looking for a .Net developer to build great software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You should be a team player who can communicate clearly, sharing knowledge with peers, and be able to challenge the way we work in an ever-growing and adaptive market.
We build exciting enterprise digital experiences for global clients, utilising industry leading content management platforms including custom software for more bespoke solutions. We deploy across Azure and AWS with CI/CD pipelines in a DevOps environment.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Design and development of web applications using core skills listed below
- Testing the code you write to ensure it fulfills the requirements
- Investigate and fix issues in the applications we build
- Work on tasks with minimal oversight by more senior members of team.
- Adhere to the practices and principles the team and department have committed to ensure work is carried out efficiently and of the highest quality
- Research and learn new programming tools and techniques
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers
- Ensure all work is tested in line with appropriate functional and/or aesthetic factors (depending on team) before it is presented to other teams.
WHAT WE NEED
- Points from experience required etc
- Experience of working with SQL Server
- Proficient with using version control tools such as GIT or SVN
- An understanding of software design principles
- Able to work from written specifications to produce appropriate solutions
- Experience using issue tracking software such as JIRA
- Experience of working with CMS platforms such as episerver and umbraco
- Experience of working within team coding standards
- Experience working with practices such as continuous integration and DevOps
- Knowledge of basic security best practices
- Familiarity with web servers such as IIS and Azure web apps
- An understanding of performance best practices
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.