The benefits of partnering with Perkbox
In response to feedback from our 150-person-strong team, we've launched our brand new online benefits platform with Perkbox – the UK’s fastest growing employee and customer engagement firm.
All of the perks
This offers both traditional employee benefits as well as new more eclectic benefits. We wanted to find out what our employees really wanted in terms of benefits and how this might be changing to reflect the evolution of the agency workforce.
Results of the research showed that the traditional employee benefits still ranked as firm favourites across the agency. However it also revealed an emerging demand for more exciting, bespoke benefits that reflected the ever-changing workforce. Tried and tested elements such as increased holiday entitlement, enhanced pensions scheme, comprehensive life Insurance, and a great healthcare package which includes private medical insurance, cash plan (allowances towards prescriptions, physiotherapy, chiropractor, optical care, consultations and health screening), travel loans, free eye tests, and a host of flexible parental benefits, all prove popular and helpful.
Gail Dudleston, CEO of twentysix said about the recent initiative: “Listening to and investing in our employees and being a great place to work is crucially important to us. Happy people and productive people and they deliver the best work. It is important to reward our employees and Perkbox, we felt, was the best online benefits programme around that was flexible enough to incorporate our huge in-house benefits together with great local offers”.
New benefits from Perkbox includes:
- Recognition scheme – Recognising colleagues for being great and allowing them to compete on the leadership board
- Employee assistance programme (helpline) – Free 24/7 access to a confidential counselling helpline, where you can get support with a range of topics, including mental wellbeing counselling; legal issues support covering domestic and family legal matters; and financial assistance with debt, creditors and other financial problems
- Wellness hub – Hundreds of online classes, ranging on everything from home workouts to lunch yoga sessions, videos with healthy recipes, etc.
- Food and drink – Free Caffè Nero drink every moth plus 20% off and other discounts and savings on brands such as Deliveroo, Papa John’s, Hello Fresh, MyProtein and more
- Entertainment – Free movie each month from Wuaki; cinema discounts at Odeon, Vue, Cineworld and Picturehouse; discounted days out for places like Alton Towers, Merlin Theme Parks, Virgin Experience Days, Sea Life Centre and spas; discounts on magazine subscriptions, online learning, gift experiences
- Technology – Free mobile phone insurance worth £179; Apple employee purchase programme – exclusive pricing on Apple products; and discounts from HP, Currys PC World, buymobiles.net, Kasperskey, tier1, etc.
- Shopping – Discounts on lots of high street brands – Tesco, Sainsburys, Halford, Argos, Ernest Jones, H Samiel, M&S, etc.; and Amazon – for example users can save 4% on an Amazon gift card
- Health and fitness – Gym membership savings of up to 25% - including (but not limited to) offers for Pure Gym, Total Fitness, Fitness First, Fusion; Physiotherapy savings up to 15%; and even stop smoking with 50% off hypnotherapy
There’s no limit to how many of the offers each employee takes up – it’s up to each employee but the offers aren’t capped to a finite amount.
This is in addition to our current employee benefits:
- Holidays – Holiday Entitlement after 1 year (increasing with service plus 8b/h)
- Pension – 2% employer contribution and minimum 1% employee contribution
- Sick pay
- Death benefit – Life insurance cover for three times your annual salary
- Private health insurance
- Travel loans – Interest-free travel season ticket loan
- Eye tests – Free eye tests every two years if you bring in your receipt
- Compassionate leave – Paid reasonable time off following a close relation bereavement / attend funeral
- Finders / direct recruit fee
- Family maternity – Company maternity pay
- Adoption – Company adoption pay
- Paternity – Company paternity pay
- Childcare vouchers – Salary sacrifice, saves on tax and NI
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Sweety basket – Friday chocolates and sweets on reception
- Teas / coffees
- Festive and seasonal – a range of benefits to help you enjoy the festive period
- Loyalty benefit
- Employee voice
- Staff training and development programme
By adding these additional benefits to our already strong inventory, we hope to keep our employees happy in a fun and rewarding environment.
If this sounds like the workplace for you, take a look at our current vacancies here.